That's right! You can now get the beauty and customer service of Olivia's Flower Truck in veggie form! This is a brand new type of vegetable CSA. What makes it different and better?
1. No lump sum payment! You can purchase it when you need it. Order once a week, or skip a week or two weeks. No paying for the full 28 weeks up front. You only pay for what you need.
2. It is delivered to your door. Yes, directly to your home. No running to a pick up location by a certain time. Fresh organic veggies, brought to you!
How does it work?
All orders must be received by midnight, every Tuesday. Delivery is Friday of same week.
Where does it come from? All produce is grown by several local growers who work together. I pick up directly from the farm. No produce is ever bought from an auction.
All produce is USDA certified organic, grown here in Lancaster county.
Price? $40.00 per box, includes delivery to locations in a 30-40 minute radius of Willow Street, PA. Select free veggie box delivery at checkout!
May 29 Box Items: Asparagus, Strawberries, Scallions, Radishes, Swiss Chard, Herbs, Turnips, Spinach, Herbs, and Cheese (either Colby or Cheddar)
*all items are subject to change due to weather or availability, but will be substituted with a product of equal value
Add on options:
- This weeks flowers: anenomes, and ranunculus, 10 stems, available till sold out.
- One Dozen Pastured, free range eggs
- Fermented veggies by Oak Lane Kitchen: choose Kraut, Kimchi and or Crudito. Our family is a huge fan of all these!
- Kraut: Cabbage, Water, Salt, Spices 26oz
- Kimchi: Napa Cabbage, Radish, Carrots, Scallions, Garlic, Ginger, Red Pepper -- Flakes, Sea Salt 16oz
- Crudito: Cabbage, Carrots, Onion, Japapeno, Sea Salt, Oregano, Cumin 16oz
FYI: You can take advantage of the free delivery, and add on a bouquet, or flower arrangement to your order! All items must be delivered to the same address! Go to the bouquet and arrangements page to add!